Saturday, April 30, 2011

VERO MODERO - Blossom Damask


Welcome to more Sophi catch up! I haven't reviewed any VERO MODERO in a while and that is a sin. Now that the Easter rush has calmed down and I feel better expect more posts. This look is called Blossom Damask and it's a lovely release from VERO MODERO that is perfect for spring. A simple, short top that adds a bit of sexuality while not being too revealing paired with a great paisley skirt. A sweet bohemian style that can be taken to many different levels.


I went very casual spring with this look. Simple wedges from Jazym D that I love, they are my go to wedges! Very calm and almost angelic, eh? If you take a closer peek you can see the nifty tattoo I have on my hip, it's from v3 Tattoo and it's a butterfly. I know the skirt sort of covers it but it's a nice detail and a surprise when people perv you.


Behold this brand new skin from LpD called Elisa. I love the smooth feel of this and it just makes me look so calm. There is also a matching shape but I wanted to keep my model height, though it's really cute! Enjoy the jewelry? I love picking up jewelry from [glow] studios when I find it on sale at The Dressing Room or The Dressing Room Blue. I'm also a huge fan of Ear Candy stuff!

Outfit - VERO MODERO

Earrings & Necklace - glow studios

Bracelets - Ear Candy

Shoes - Jazmyn D

Hair - Exile

Skin - Les Petits Details

Tattoo - v3 Tattoo

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment