Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekend Sale-fest


So as usually there are a ton of sales this weekend! I'm doing a bit of a round up for some of items you can grab. I can't even cover them all! But here first is a great look. The dress is by SLC and is for 60L weekends, It comes in great colors, four actually. I love the shiny top affect with the black dress. I do love black dresses with splashes of color like that, great contrast. The necklace is by Hardwear and a MEN'S necklace, but I resized it to fit me. You find it during the It's on Sale event as well as the Finesmith earrings I have on. Sale ends this week so hurry guys!



Great colors, right? Click to see a larger view!


MiLady's has a great pair of shoes on sale for the It's on Sale event, they would go amazing with any of those dresses. Black with gem accents. HUD controlled skin changing and of course the nails. These shoes would also go well with CUSTOM iNKZ sexy outfir for the It's on Sale event, a stylish fat pack with a striped top and black jeans. Some pictures for your viewing pleasure of each color!



Shoes - Milady's

Hair - Beautiful, Rich, Dirty

Earrings - Finesmith

Necklace - Hardwear

Outfit 1 - SLC

Outfit 2 - CUSTOM iNKZ

Eyes - perception eyes

Nails - Virtual Insanity

0 comments:

Post a Comment